Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

📚 CDM AMA - January 4, 2024

SirenOfSerenity January 1st

Hello and happy new year to everyone ☺️ All Adult Members, Listeners, Content Development and Marketing Trainees, Alumni and Mentors: You're invited to join me for a Content Development and Marketing AMA session!

"AMA" is an acronym for "Ask Me Anything". In this case, the questions must be relevant to the Content Development and Marketing (CDM) program. Learn more about the program here (click me!) 

new-year-happy-new-year.gif

Date: Thursday, January 4th, 2024

Time: 8 am to 8:30 am Eastern Standard Time Zone

Where: 7 Cups Academy Room (will be open 5-10 minutes before the session start time)

Who can Attend: All Adult Members, Listeners, CDM Trainees, Mentors and Alumni are welcome to come learn more or share your personal experience and tips towards completing the program

Looking forward to seeing you all there! 🌟

Thank youu for the invite!😊

PeachCheeks2566 April 30th

@SirenOfSerenity the best is yet to come ? .. wow , that is so naive , not because it's not true with regards to spirituality .. but unless you're talking about spiritual / with god there Is the bright hope of the future .. but if you're referring to life according to This world ? What's coming that you all are waiting for that's going to be so great ... ? Eating Another bowl of popcorn , watching Another movie .. taking the dog for a walk , grocery shopping , Another Holliday of eating pumpkin pie or decorating Christmas tree etc .. just , more of the mundane things pple do year after year ? .. there's nothing Here , except believing illusion that the future is this bright thing of hope and if you can just wait one more day , it's coming ... wow