Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

📚 Adult CDM AMA - March 13, 2024

SirenOfSerenity March 11th

Hello everyone â˜ș I hope all has been well for everyone in the 7 Cups Community! All Adult Members, Listeners, Content Development and Marketing Trainees, Alumni and Mentors: You're invited to join me for a Content Development and Marketing AMA session!

"AMA" is an acronym for "Ask Me Anything". In this case, the questions must be relevant to the Content Development and Marketing (CDM) program. Learn more about the program here (click me!) 

bye-goodbye.gif

Date: Wednesday, March 13th, 2024

Time: 11 am to 11:30 am Eastern Standard Time Zone

Where: 7 Cups Academy Room (will be open 5-10 minutes before the session start time)

Who can Attend: All Adult Members, Listeners, CDM Trainees, Mentors and Alumni are welcome to come learn more or share your personal experience and tips towards completing the program

Looking forward to seeing you all there! 🌟

@SirenOfSerenity

Thanks for hosting, Siren, sometimes I wonder if you have the same 24 hours a day as the rest of us? :0 You do soooooo much and so very consistently. Superrr admirable!💗

Ooh and just came across this super recent information-post for CDM, in case anyone's coming across and would like to check out a more updated version too: https://www.7cups.com/forum/content/CDMAnnouncementsandUpdates_2194/ContentDevelopmentandMarketingProgram2024_325507/.Â