Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Challenge Reflections

SoulfullyAButterfly September 26th, 2022

_1664195397.brett-garwood-uvvvKneSp_U-unsplash.jpg

You made it! You have spent 4 weeks actively exploring and practicing gratitude.

Use this space to reflect on your journey.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 27th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Thanks for the amazing prompts throughout this time, Soul, it has been great participating in them, and using the space to reflect and feel more grateful about the "seemingly-just there" things too, that could otherwise be taken for granted. ❤

SoulfullyAButterfly OP October 4th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou so glad it was helpful for you and that these challenges create a needed space for growth ❤️

AriadneLove October 4th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly

It was a very valuable experience for me. My ADHD makes it difficult for me to be consistent or create daily habits, the challenge helped me to get reminded about gratitude. Practising gratitude regularly was something I wanted to do for many years, yet always failed. I'll be honest I did not succeed also now in cultivating a habit of writing 3 things I am grateful for, 1 affirmation of the day and 1 reflection daily, however, I was able to get into the habit of doing at least one of those things every day. I've noticed how challenge also helped me to be more in the 'moment', like experience the day more fully. For example when trying to phrase 1 reflection of the day, I also automatically started to check in with myself, and my feelings. Overall it was a fantastic expirience. I really apreciate all the work done in creating this challenge!
SoulfullyAButterfly OP October 4th, 2022

@AriadneLove thank you for your honest reflection! This makes me super proud of you -- while making habits takes time you have already accomplished many changes that will continue to support your wellness. I hope you will like our next challenge too