Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Single working parent with BPD, Depression and PTSD

Chloe1994 April 3rd

Newly reaching out, I’d like to find friends with similar mental health issues. I struggle to make friends and connect with people when they don’t understand or know of the conditions. I’ve been alone for a long time, I’ve decided it’s time I tried to branch out to help myself and possibly others. 

I don’t want to feel alone anymore. 

Xx 

coolvibes April 15th

@Chloe1994 Hello Chloe, Welcome to 7 cups. There are soo many opportunities here to find connection and branch out. It can be very challenging to reach out for support, tons of people come here, because of fears they face, or experiences they have had in their past. You are definitely not alone. I hope you are able to explore our forums that offer many sub-communities that cover the issues you face. You can also connect to listeners here by using the browse listener link and search for listeners that have experience with your topics and are willing to connect. Just read through their Profiles and you will be able to tell how experienced they are and what topics they feel comfortable taking on. If you want to help you can become a listener yourself and offer compassion and an open ear. See ya around.