Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Going through stuff.

valthepal15 January 31st

It's horrible. My hallucinations worsen with each year. I have been having those since I was 7 (I'm 15). Around two weeks before Christmas, I started having horrible paranoia and sleep paralysis which literally puts me through horrible pain as to nearly killing me at times. I have noticed a huge difference through my drawings, it went from wholesome practice drawings to horrible, graphic, distorted stuff within a year. I'm also on the spectrum and suspected bipolar. I haven't slept well since it started. I can't fall asleep anymore. It's affecting my physical health and I already have bad heart problems that will haunt me all my life.

hopingcandle February 5th

@valthepal15

I'm really sorry to hear that you're going through such a challenging time. It's crucial to reach out to a mental health professional, counselor, or someone you trust about your experiences. They can provide support, guidance, and appropriate interventions. Don't hesitate to discuss these concerns with your parents, a teacher, or a school counselor who can help connect you with the right resources. Remember, you don't have to face this alone, and seeking help is a brave and important step towards better mental health.