Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hallucinations

chillinchimpanzee21 November 23rd, 2022

I’m trying to figure out if this is normal or not and if I need to bring this up with my therapist. I’ve been feeling not connected with real life and outside of my body. I have been having visual, auditory, and tactile hallucinations but they feel so real and they scare me. These monsters have been running around and mostly just laughing and I’ll see them mostly only out of the corner of my eye and then they disappear. I see other strange things sometimes but when I double check to make sure they are there it’s gone. When I’m driving I always am really paranoid that I ran someone or something over. The voices I hear they are mostly evil and say and yell angry and violent things towards myself sometimes they just scream or yell in a language I don’t understand. At night spiders crawl all over my body and nothing really seems to help with any of this. Lmk your guys’ thoughts or if you have any suggestions.

Atreeatheart November 24th, 2022

http://conqueringspiritualevil.info/?p=43

Here is some reading material. There is a lot of blog posts to browse, but he was a good friend and has insight on what you are seeing

Atreeatheart November 24th, 2022

@chillinchimpanzee21

Heres a post on spiders

http://conqueringspiritualevil.info/?p=454

Your not crazy. There’s more out here than we realize

PieceoftheUniverse November 26th, 2022

I had psychosis and came to the conclusion that for me it also had spiritual components like it has been said that spiritualitity exists in the comments above

Its up to you to figure that out for you what it means personally

Personally I'd recommend talking with your therapist about it. The experiences you seem to be having sound heavy to process to me. If you don't trust your therapist you might be thinking about possibly changing therapist so another one might be better suited to talk with you about it

itsabaka December 4th, 2022

Same bro

Cnguyen1 May 22nd

@chillinchimpanzee21

That sounds interesting, but also the monsters one sounds more severe. I've experienced shadows in the corners of my eyes, and I realize they're also just like, created from my mind, if that makes sense. It's the realization that pulls me out when it's getting small like this. Those are all valid..