Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Derealization maybe?

DaChicken July 31st

So this is the main reason I am here. I need a diagnosis. I read a lot after derealization, depersonalization and dissociation and I really feel like I have those. I have lost touch with my emotions and reality and started really recently to have hallucinations (little ones and only twice but it really marked me). My derealization (if I really have it) is here always I only remember one time when it completely left. I can't keep going like this. My dissociation (after what I read) really affected my memory. It has gotten to the level that I have problems remember my age and what year it is exactly. It ruins my relationships (no romantic ones). Most of my memories seems fake or not mine. I have no idea how to describe myself or what I might like (I don't know the answer for simple questions like: what's your favorite animal etc). My head is what I can call a big mess and I can't really explain it. This is my first post. I honestly don't know if this I am supposed to post that here but I did

DaChicken OP July 31st

This has a lot of mistakes in it. Please ask me if something needs to be clarified 

SoniyaJonas August 8th

I'm really sorry you're going through this, and it's important to know you're not alone. What you're describing sounds incredibly challenging. From my own experience, seeking professional help is crucial. A mental health professional can help you understand what's happening and provide the right support. In the meantime, grounding techniques, like focusing on your senses or staying present in the moment, can sometimes help manage feelings of derealization and dissociation. Don't hesitate to reach out for help—you're taking an important step by sharing your experience.