Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Support for patients with schizophrenia

toughLion8324 September 3rd, 2023

I am a patient with schizophrenia and I am not a Monster. Schizophrenia is a highly stigmatized disease even in mental health community, let alone in general society. Schizophrenia patients bear a lot of suffering and sometimes the added stigma that often comes up at most with the word schizophrenia. I am here to help everyone and anyone suffering from schizophrenia. Let's make space for people with schizophrenia . Thanks and join if you are there. Thankyou so much.

LandOfHopesx3 September 3rd, 2023

First of I congratulate you for the courage to come here and discuss about this topic! I totally agree with you! I can see this stigma happening with a lot of personality disorders sadly and I am of the opinion that people should be more educated into it so that they know that not everyone with a mental problem/illness is someone harmful or not worthy of being close with🤍 I would love to hear more about different people experiences with schizophrenia, what helps most and how we can be supportive towards people with schizophrenia 🤍