Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Relations??? What relations ???

carefulWest7433 August 12th, 2021

Since I was diagnosed and started the corrected treatment, a wall started to be built. My worst times were the mania circles, so I started feeling less “powerful”, “wonderwoman”... suddenly I just lost the courage to ask people out, or the security with my body.... my self steam dropped immensely. I am still dealing with this in therapy. I am a beautiful woman, better than in the past, but as I started the treatment I left the super crazy maniac behaviour, to the normal one.. and this is still very difficult to me... I cannot imagine myself in a relation right now... I still have my ups and downs and don’t want to hide from my partner my situation.... I take 5 meds a day... it’s not something you want to share with a person... so it totally affected my relations. With friends, only 3 or 4 know about it, and know all details.. they are enough...

HopieRemi August 25th, 2021

@carefulWest7433

I am sorry to hear about how you have been struggling. I can understand how it can be hard to be open with your partner about what you're going through. I am sure he could understand how you are not completely capable of being positive all the time. But I also understand not wanting to share all your burdens at this moment. I am glad to hear that you are sharing with your few friends. You can also rely on us here for support.

Im2Lucky September 7th, 2021

This definitely test your realtionship