Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Autism

Patienceiscool October 4th, 2023

Hello everyone I have a question for people with or without austim. As a girl who has austim lvl 1 and has a hard time going out. What is something you would like to know about austim?

JannetSnow October 8th, 2023

Hey, I should get my autism diagnosis soon so I'm curious what changed for you after your diagnosis and how that has affected your life? :)

AwesomeUAB23 October 8th, 2023

@JannetSnow

Please be careful with Autism, I was diagnosised with it ever since I was a kid with aspergers. I get intrusive thoughts here, and there, and anxiety at times. For your safety, let your family know if it so i does not get worse. Please be safe, always fight off your intrusive thoughts.

alysianna October 17th, 2023

@AwesomeUAB23

what you said is right but in some situations being asd or high functing atusim or what was formely Asperger mean they say oh it can not be because of asd as you are to high functiong and so it is just you acting out.

Patienceiscool OP October 17th, 2023

@JannetSnow

Everyone is different but it affected my life by having a lot more depression can't really make friends or judt having a panic attack walking into a store 

Having a supportive system was the best thing i could ask for while being diagnosed with Austim