Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

think ive been seeking attention, lately

mont22ha April 28th, 2020

hey

i'm just a loner.. a student, who has been going through depression and anxiety for years now. i've been through a lot but thats now why i'm here now

well i never thought i'd say this out loud one day but .. i feel like i'm seeking attention from ppl around me like all the time . i'd even lie to get that . feels like i'm so needy, emotionally .. and thinking about it i just feel .. pethatic mostly

i never needed anyone, i always enjoyed my loneliness. but now i found myself looking for friends, looking for love, pretdending? to be sick or something . just to feel .. cared for and its never enough . like i'm asking something but i'm not feeling it i'm not getting it . just saying that makes me hate myself even more

i guess you guys will be like . 'everyone god their thing going on' it doesnt make me feel any better about myself as a person.

i always been forgotten . it never bothered me . why now

impartialPlum7749 April 28th, 2020

@mont22ha Hey there, sorry to hear you are feeling this way. How are your classes going? Maybe you just have a longing to be a part of something and have a close bond. Even though you are a loner or like your alone time, we can all benefit from being close to at least one person. Nothing wrong with just wanting to feel loved and cared about

mont22ha OP April 28th, 2020

@impartialPlum7749 hey

no online classes in my country

and yeah, i never had a long term relationship of any kind, mby thats what i needed ? i rly donno

i appreciate that you took the time to reply to this tho . ty

impartialPlum7749 April 30th, 2020

@mont22ha aww okay and where are you from? And no problem, I'm happy to talk anytime by the way. We're all here to support each other

mont22ha OP April 30th, 2020

@impartialPlum7749 ty so much

i'm a 22yo male student from tunisia

i'm thankful . i rly do need someone to talk to