Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Social anxiety. Agh

Misssunshine333 June 21st, 2021

Well this starts off by when I run into people I know I tend to hide from them or cause a scene of me hiding fast. And I start to sweat extremely if I dont. I dont know why I. Do that its wierd and I want to fix it sometime

FlourishingDimensions June 24th, 2021

@Misssunshine333 Hi there and welcome to 7 Cups! Glad you are here. I can understand how difficult that is to feel that way and go through that experience. Thank you for sharing a piece of your story and what you are going through, with us. Those can sometimes be the common symptoms and pieces of the puzzle for some who experience social anxiety. You are not alone. If you haven't already come across this already, there is some really helpful and quality training courses and guides on helping with getting in a good direction on getting a good handle on some of these things here: https://www.7cups.com/social-anxiety/ these courses have the ability to really help open up new ways of thinking or coping with some of these difficult things.
I know it can sometimes feel really exhausting to experience what you have explained. Just know we are here for you and support you!