Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It's hard

niceGlobe6429 February 22nd, 2021

I have social anxiety and I find it really hard to deal with it. It is so difficult to explain to people. I feel often that they don't understand it. Today I met an old friend, we hadn't seen each other for so long. At first it went well and later I began to feel so unsecure, uncomfortable and scared. Finally at home I really had to take a time out. When it doesn't go well like this I just feel like my life is so messed up...

DaisyDaph February 24th, 2021

@niceGlobe6429

Hello there ^-^

Thank you so much for reaching out to share your experience with social anxiety. It is a topic that needs to be talked about more and it's unfortunate that you feel that people don't truly understand what you are going through. I can imagine how frustrating it must have been when you hoped for the interaction with your friend to go well but then you noticed it going downhill and lost your ability to stay confident and secure in that moment. If you wish to talk to someone about this in detail, please do reach out to one of the listeners here and we can help figure things out and support you through your social anxiety. You are beautiful and brave. Stay strong! (▰˘◡˘▰)

straightforwardPerson1658 February 26th, 2021

Yes these things are happening to me to i feel so afraid when i talk with people outside🤦🏻‍♂️