Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

roller coaster.

katia22 January 5th, 2022

Starting a new year being alone feels like too much to handle when your having trouble with your own self. I mean self-sabotage, depression, ptsd and huge doses of anxiety... It has been killing me. But also trying so hard to be happy and break the patterns... trying to do better for myself, trying to find me. feels like drowning.

AliveandAlive January 7th, 2022

@katia22

I am sorry to hear that you are going through all this. Sometimes it really get hard! I am glad to see that you are trying to be happy and break the patterns – identifying them and trying is a huge step in itself. I remember myself struggling really hard too…. After a lot of trying, creating small goals, small step at a time, practicing meditation helped me…

I hope you will figure out a way soon! I understand that breaking patterns can be hard.. but it’s possible. Isn’t?

katia22 OP January 7th, 2022

Thank you so much for the support! I'm trying my best so far.

Going to a therapist also helps a lot. I'm taking small steps to grow ♡

AliveandAlive January 8th, 2022

@katia22

Glad to hear that! ❤️

BryanM99 January 8th, 2022

@katia22

I often described my anxiety of the last four months as a 'roller coaster' - that's one of the reasons why your post jumped out at me. As other responses have said - you're doing the right thing in terms of trying to acknowledge and address it and break the cycle. Sounds like you're on the right track. Don't forget to be kind to yourself and take your time. One of my biggest lessons (which I'm still trying to learn!) was about being patient and letting things take their course whilst I focussed on the small steps and the 'here and now'. There's lots of people and resources on this website (as you'll know) that can help. We're thinking of you and we're on your side!