Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

loneliness again

cheesecake58 March 17th, 2022

I have no friends. I feel that no one likes me because I'm quiet. I wish I never had social anxiety.

proudHeart3988 March 19th, 2022

@cheesecake58 Hello, I am so sorry to hear that but listen, how are you sure people don´t like you? Can you prove that? Being quiet isn´t a bad personality trait, it´s ok to be quiet. Maybe you have start to expose to talk to other people, I´m sure that all people would´nt reject you. By the way, doing breathing exercise may help you to get throght on it. Here you can find some of them https://www.verywellmind.com/abdominal-breathing-2584115

I hope you feel better soon, and don´t forget that you are perfect being yourself.
joyfulShoe7660 March 19th, 2022

Hey Cheesecake,

I'm so sorry to hear you're feeling lonely. I'm a quiet person too and have also struggled with loneliness. So if you'd like a friend and someone to talk to please message me :)

Sweetbuttercup33 March 25th, 2022

@𝘾𝙝𝙚𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙖 𝙚58!

𝘽𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙚𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙖 𝙗𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚. 𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙡𝙞 𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣’𝙩 𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙣 𝙪𝙥? 𝙄’𝙢 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙖 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙚𝙩 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝙝𝙮 𝙩𝙤. 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖 𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙮. 𝙎𝙤 𝙄 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄𝙛 𝙄 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣’𝙩 𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙣 𝙪𝙥 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙄 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣’𝙩 𝙡𝙞 𝙚 𝙢𝙚. 𝙄 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙨𝙤𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙭𝙞𝙚𝙩𝙮 𝙄𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩’𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙤 𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙛𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩. 𝙄’𝙢 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙡𝙞 𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙢𝙚..