Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

if you have some rage you want to get out please insult me i need motivation

basil531 November 6th, 2020

so i have an essay due in like an hour and a half but i have absolutely no motivation after finishing the first one and i need a good grade on it since my grade in the class is on the edge and the quarter ends today. someone please yell at me. like get your anger out, insult me, i don't care, say im useless or something so i can get motivation to prove you wrong. sorry if this is in the wrong place or smth, i just rly need to get this done but i physically cant bring myself to.

Iamelsa November 6th, 2020

@basil531

I don't want to be rude but you asked for it: (This is secretly me to myself lmao)

Get your lazy ass up! You can do it but you have to finally do it! Stop distracting yourself! You'll have to do it eventually and you'll only stress out if you don't do it NOW. Just do it!

Also maybe try rewarding yourself afterwards so you have something to look foreward to, that makes it nicer.

basil531 OP November 6th, 2020

@Iamelsa

ty that helped a lot, but now i have to do some make up work for precalc so i cant rly reward myself rn :p. i guess that's what i get for procrastinating so much all the time.

Blue2001 November 6th, 2020

Huh... I had to read it twice to actually believe it.. But here it goes...

Who did you expect to write that essay after you were done procrastinating for how long.. Like future you was going to be any more hardworking than your lazy arse.. All you had to do was just write or type something.. And that's even too hard for you!.. Get off your lazy arse this minute and start with that essay.. And don't you dare take a break till you are done!!!!