Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Worries...

QuiFactusSum November 29th, 2015

I've been thinking a lot about death-- I'm not at all suicidal; in fact, I'm the exact opposite. I'm so scared about what happens after death. And I'm also worried about dealing with the death of loved ones. My family is in pretty good health, but I've just been worried about what will happen if/when something happens to someone in my family. I lost a good friend to cancer earlier this year, so I think that's what got me thinking about this stuff. I'd like to believe that there's something after this life, but it just doesn't make sense to me. How do you deal with worrying about death?

LilH November 29th, 2015

I feel the same way I am scared does life actually matter

Sincerelyblurryface November 29th, 2015

It's very much the same for me. I'm not going to try to die but I'm more just worried about the inevitable. I'm just curious about the concept of death and the way so many religions and stories paint it. I think you just have to savor the known in living times because there is no way to know for sure what happens. As hard of a think to accept as that is (even I struggle with it) it is something to keep in mind through times of questioning.