Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Work anxiety

PurpleMarionette1298 November 17th, 2021

ive been feeling stressed about my work performance. Part of my work is collaborating with others and I feel nervous about approaching others about my talking points.

Avni08 November 17th, 2021

It is normal to not feel confident about your choices and decisions.... thinking differently and having different ideas is not everybody's cup of tea.....donot pressurize yourself with workload....think of only a few things at a time....concentrate on one point and analyse it properly... don't feel shy to put up a different set of opinions bcoz one day when you count the number of opportunities you lost due to low self esteem.....you will not be really proud..... everyone must have tell you... dont think too much....i understand that we cannot help it....we cannot always control how much we think...but we can control about what we think...... instead of focusing on the whole thing at once and being unsure about the next day on all of it.....just concentrate on 2-3 points at once.....this will help you analyse that topic more deeply that automatically boosts your confidence......and feeling too stressed about work? Slow down there buddy! Donot push yourself beyond a certain limit...your mental health and peace matters ...and as i said focusing on a thing at a time is definitely gonna reduce workload and is gonna improve your effeciency in that particular topic....

I hope this helps...

impartialPenny163 November 17th, 2021

Oh, I can't believe how difficult it is. I'm sure that you will deal with it