Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What do you think?

Sleepingpandacub May 1st, 2020

I dont know whats wrong with me. I feel like I cant sit still anymore, my body has these constant attacks of feeling the need to fidget. Ive been so easily irritated and annoyed for no reason whatsoever, and sometimes like out of nowhere I get this sudden overwhelming fear, in some of the worst situations. Like I could be just walking into a class, or sitting with my family and it never makes any sense. Sometimes it gets bad and I shake so bad and tears form, I have to leave the room. But I never cry, in these situations.

The problem is I feel like Im imagining it all. And I know I should tell someone, but what if I do and in the end everything really was in my head. No one seems to notice it except me. And What if all this time Im ok? But in some situations i feel really bad, but in others like it never existed in the first place. Im scared that when the time comes that I do tell someone everything just doesnt add up. I dont want to waste peoples time and efforts. Especially when I think Im imagining it.

I feel so lost.

luxx454 May 2nd, 2020

@Sleepingpandacub I am in no way an expert in how you are feeling and in the end we are all ignorant of others as we cannot completely understand another person. However, your feelings are valid and if you feel scared and lost, please feel free to talk about it. Even if it is your imagination, our imagination can be a really scary place sometimes and it helps to talk it out if you feel comfortable doing so. You seem considerate as you do not want to waste people's times, but I believe the best conversations come from when we are vulnerable. All of us are a little broken and lost, so I hope yo do not feel alone

Sleepingpandacub OP May 2nd, 2020

@luxx454 Thank u for replying. Yes it's head feeling this way and so confusing. And about being considerate, I just don't want to worry (haha) anyone. But thank u so much ๐Ÿ˜Š

healingtalk123 May 2nd, 2020

The fact that you're aware of what you're experiencing is a sign of sanity. But that doesn't minimize the pain that comes as a result of your experiences. Talking to someone you trust may help you sort out your experiences. Feel free to message me if you would like to talk more.

Sleepingpandacub OP May 2nd, 2020

@healingtalk123 thank u ๐Ÿ™. That would be very helpful, if it's not a bother. And trusting is difficult. I guess I'm sane in my insanity.