Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Venting again

Njax14 June 4th, 2016

I just joined this app a few days ago and can't for the life of me get connected one-on-one to someone so I guess I'll just share my thoughts here. If someone could maybe help explain how to use the app that would be great lol.

It's been a rough day. I didn't get my refill on my medication on time so I had to borrow one from my dad. Same medication but a lower dose..it didn't help me at all since it was only 10 mg. I had anxiety all day, felt detached from my body, had some depression going on and got super claustrophobic trying to grocery shop in Walmart. I was never this bad before and don't understand. I couldn't handle all the different noises and people at once and had to get out of there. My mind has been racing 100 mph today which really stressed me out. I kind of feel like crying and just needed to talk about it. So once again, thank you for listening

UmbrElla1413 June 5th, 2016

@Njax14

I'm sorry you couldn't find a listener to connect with. I hope venting helped you regardless.
It sounds like you had a really tough day yesterday. Tough days, unfortunately, are a part of recovery. I really hope you're feeling better today, and that you managed to get your medication. Don't forget to take care of yourself, and be compassionate when things become overwhelming. Those are the moments you need to be your own best friend the most. And if you continue to feel worried about your symptoms, maybe it might be a good idea to speak with your doctor, therapist or psychiatrist. Wishing you all the best!