Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Tired

YellowTea98 April 7th, 2019

I had a good few days, feeling quite purposeful and enjoying the day.

This morning I woke up and I'm just so tired, I feel down, exhausted, I want to be outside but I don't want to see people.

I want to have coffee with a friend, like in the movies, but I know my friends are busy rn, and I have a test to study for today.

I just feel tired, and the sudden lack of energy compared to yesterday has been a shock

Emmur April 10th, 2019

@YellowTea98

I'm really glad that you had a few days where you felt purposeful and were very happy with your day! It's always great to have those days so that you can reset and recharge.

I had a similar day this morning to what you're feeling - I woke up very tired. I'm sorry that you feel down and antisocial. :c Sometimes those are the hardest days to handle because isolation doesn't help the situation at all. Although I know it's not physical, I'd love to have a cup of coffee with you! <3 I hope that someday you're able to sit down with your friends and talk to them a bit more. Have you tried reaching out to them? Best of luck with your test!! I believe in you <3 Stay strong.

YellowTea98 OP April 11th, 2019

@Emmur

Hey! Thanks for your reply.

I have seen some friends since then, and I'm actually feeling quite good this week! Like you said, having down days are quite hard, not just because you lack the....'oomph' to do or feel anything, but because you necessarily want to be alone. You just don't want to be having to act upbeat. You have nothing to give towards that outcome. It makes me feel a bit better that you have the same experience:) I think the key is being able to be with people who understand that you aren't full of energy every day, people who are happy to sit in silence, or go for a calming walk or something, no expectations on either of you to do anything much except be in company. I'm blessed to have some people like that in my life.

I'd love to have coffee with you too hehe, I love cute little coffee dates. I'm trying to make sure I get them more often.