Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

School AHHHHH

scarletWriter9567 January 4th, 2022

I'm worried going back to school won't go well. How could it I mean it never has. It normally doesnt go catastrphic but it sometimes has been kind of bad. Going back to school always sucks but my counselor said Icould just show for attendance and not pay attention if that's what I need to do which is true. So maybe I'll show and not pay attention the whole time. But how could I do that without adding more anxiety because I have social anxiety and not paying attention I feel like is disrespectful and I feel ut stands out and I dont want to stand out.

halcyonCloud2036 January 5th, 2022

@scarletWriter9567

It will be ok, just try to take one day at a time. One class at a time and know that you are strong, you are smart and you will get through this ❤️

akademica January 7th, 2022

@scarletwriter9567

What are you worried about at school? I see that you have the power to achieve this. You are a successful student. You're trusting yourself. You are listening to the voice inside you. :)

strawberrielover January 7th, 2022

in a few days I'm going to start school after covid and I'm so freaking scared, and if you feel anxious today, u are not alone <3