Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Painful to live

Mshadows October 21st, 2022

Lately, I’ve been having difficulties getting things done. I don’t feel there’s something wrong with my cognitive ability, but it feels like it’s becoming harder and harder to wake up in the morning and things seem unreal. I don’t feel particularly close to anyone. Tbh, I am not sure about anything socially, relationships and identity. Am I gonna just give up eventually and end my life.

forcefulCranberry3432 October 22nd, 2022

@Mshadows It is important to remember that these feelings are temporary and that we all go through similar struggles at this stage in life. If you find yourself feeling lost or alone, reach out to a trusted friend or family member for support. Additionally, there are many resources available to help you navigate this time in your life. There is hope and help available.

haileytang October 22nd, 2022

@Mshadows Hello, I am Sally and I sometimes feel the same way like not wanting to do anything due to total burnout. The best way to make me feel better is just to go outside and embrace nature - pick your favorite park and spend some time with nature alone would make you feel better! I feel like an hour of sunbath will cure most of your unhappiness and treat yourself to your favorite food will definitely solve the rest. Another thing to do is talk to someone you trust and often time, I feel as long as I shared my troubles with others, I will be more relaxed. I am not sure what you experienced lately, but I am sure there will be a way out and things will get better - you need to trust yourself and look for help when needed. Hope you feel better soon!

magnoliahua October 22nd, 2022

@Mshadows Sometimes I do feel the same as you, I just can’t wake up in the morning, and I always thought that there’s nothing interesting in living, and I don’t wanna go to school. But everyday when I’m actually at school talking and hanging out with my friends, I feel a lot better than the morning. So I guess you just need to find something that you enjoy, that can make you happy.