Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Ocd

understandingOcean8592 May 29th, 2022

I had an intrusive thought yesterday and i feel horrible since then . Its wasnt like a routine , like close the frige 5 times or check on the door again . It was more like a disturbing sexual one for me . I barely get them . I did get them alot in my childhood but than i told it to my mom and it stopped . Idk why . It came now and then ,but i didnt know it was ocd . I wanna get through but im so scared . Im deeply scared . I dont know what to do with those thoughts. What if i get one in public? Or when im with my friends . Usually i get them alone . Is that a trigger? I feel like i was forced to do things as i child by myself . I didnt explore my sexuality as i should . In like a chil, exciting way . It was never exciting to me . My thoughts forced me to expiriment . Idk if that makes sence , but it totally does to me .

AmethystUnicorn May 30th, 2022

@understandingOcean8592

Heya! Welcome to the community, and I hope you've enjoyed it here so far! ❤️

OCD intrusive thoughts are tough and I understand it completely since I deal with them as well. It's a really tough thing to deal with, and the feelings that come with the thoughts too. Especially when those thoughts and feelings interrupt other things. Remember to be kind to yourself and do some self-care for yourself. Whether that be reading a book, playing games, meditating, painting, etc. When I have intrusive thoughts that are really difficult to deal with, normally it's because I haven't been taking time to relax for myself and to be mindful. I try to do some breathing exercises or something to get my mind distracted.

I'm wishing you all the best, you got this! ⭐️