Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My story

caringKitty9200 January 4th, 2021

Hi all I just wanted to share my anxiety story a little bit!

it is something I have dealt with for a very long time but it's only within the last few years that I really recognised I have anxiety and how it impacts me. One thing I have learnt is that anxiety is different to how I imagined and always presents itself in different ways. I am still learning to cope with my anxiety and it is with me every single day and impacts me in so many different ways but there is a lot of strength that comes with being able to recognise and acknowledge it.

I am a very different person to who I was when I started my journey and I am proud of what I have achieved so far.

Ines1229 January 6th, 2021

@caringKitty9200

Thank you for sharing your own experience with anxiety! I am sure making people aware of what an important step acknowledging your struggles is will help loads of beautiful souls out there!

As to yourself, congratulations on trying your best to find support and focus on self care! I wish you the best of luck with your healing process and thank you for being here and giving support to others in need whilst finding ways to help yourself as well!

Never forget what an amazing person you are!