Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Listener Disappointment

FeelBetter83 November 17th, 2019

I've been communicating with a Listener recently and all of a sudden he disappeared.

For someone with Anxiety and OCD, or for anyone with emotional pains, this is not a nice feeling. Especially in the middle of communicating.

Maybe he didn't truly possess the empathetic skills needed in communicating. Or maybe he was under the disguise of a compassionate soul, as I noticed his communication changed when I placed a picture of myself.

This led to an appreciation of the Listeners who really come here for the specified purpose. Your time and commitment is admirable and appreciated. Thank you.

ReadBooksDrinkTea November 17th, 2019

@FeelBetter83 I'm sorry that happened to you. :(

Dairren November 20th, 2019

@FeelBetter83

LMAO yeah that really hit the spot where it really hurts. Well, they came to volunteer. Some are serious, some are just doing it as a hobby. But this is truly disappointing. LOL. Coming here because I have nowhere to go. Yet, it really is saddening to the max that right this time, this place is desserted. And I can't afford of having a professional therapy. I am a nobody. It felt a little better finding this post. LMAO.