Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Like something might happen

Sensable January 12th, 2022

I’m at work and just feels like weird stuff happens and also home and life in general I guess. I don’t know anymore. Know matter what I do it’s the same. It’s not good enough. And people like doing things towards me and I just don’t understand. I’m just staying positive and focusing on myself. To everyone to stay positive and focus on yourself. I’ll check in again soon. Maybe

Gnibellen January 13th, 2022

I’m at work and just feels like weird stuff happens and also home and life in general I guess. I don’t know anymore. Know matter what I do it’s the same. It’s not good enough. And people like doing things towards me and I just don’t understand. I’m just staying positive and focusing on myself. To everyone to stay positive and focus on yourself. I’ll check in again soon. Maybe

@Sensable

Thanks for taking the time to share with us today. I get the sense that you're having a difficult time right now, feeling like a lot of things in life are monotonous. From what I understand you feel like regardless of what you do, it's not good enough. And I also hear you trying to stay positive and focus on yourself. I think that's a wonderful perspective to take! Please know that we at 7cups are always here to listen, and I hope you do check back in again soon.