Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Just a vent. Uncontrolled worrying today

diplomaticWest1394 December 7th, 2020

I dont know why, but I have been feeling so nervous and scared today. Perhaps its because its Sunday, or maybe because I have felt especially lonely today. I went on a 30 minute run and felt good for a bit, but then my anxiety came back and I just have these moments where I feel like I'm crawling out of my skin.

Theres just so much going on right now. I'm in the process of trying to get a new job so I have to think about telling my boss I'm quitting, and this brings out a whole new change.

I'm also feeling lonely lately because I decided to cut myself off from this girl I used to date (but its been like a year since we even talked in person). I dont know why it was hard to delete her from social media, I guess it means that I no longer am going to see what she's up to on a day to day basis. I think she started seeing someone though, so I felt that it had to be done for my own mental health.

Blahh. I feel a little better now.

luxx454 December 7th, 2020

@diplomaticWest1394 it makese sense that you would feel anxious and lonely as it seems you are going through a lot of changes from thinking about how to tell your boss about quitting as well as cutting yourself off from a person you had known for a long time. I don't think these feelings are bad and perhaps are all for your own good as you noted. And it does help to write and talk about it as none of us want to feel alone, so feel free to reach out to listeners or continue to write about it whatever floats your boat! :)