Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I'm so scared 😣

Stacey84 December 2nd, 2021

I called my dr because I've found a lump and they want to see me tomorrow 😣

My sister was diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer last year. We're waiting on news to see if she's in remission 🤞

I have eupd and I'm not mentally prepared for this 😪

calmingSoul44 December 2nd, 2021

I'm sorry to hear that. It must be difficult for you during this time. If you need anyone to listen then you can request me if you'd like. :)

vanessakenna90210 December 6th, 2021

@Stacey84

I'm so sorry to hear you're going through this, I know it must be difficult. Someone close to me went through something similar so I completely understand where you're coming from. If you ever need someone to talk to and listen to you, I'm here.

Kalmmind December 6th, 2021

I'm so sorry to hear this. If you need someone to talk to I'll be here.

kindcherry2 December 6th, 2021

@Stacey84

Hey Stacey,

I understand being scared because your sister has/had cancer. I understand you're scared you have it too. Which would make sense. This also could be genetics. I understand waiting on the news if she is in remission takes a lot of patience. I understand having EUPD and not being mentally prepared for it. As you don't know what news you will get. I hope you feel better about your appointment. Know you're not alone in this. Please take care and stay safe❤️

~ kindcherry2

Margiewm December 7th, 2021

I’m so sorry you’re having to deal with so much. I sending love and good wishes to you and as you know you are not alone everyone here is with you❤️