Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hopeless

existentialkat February 15th, 2018

Currently i feel abandoned, anxious and lonely.

Not long ago i had my best friend by my side and my loving boyfriend. Now they have both left me and i am non-existent to them. It feels like someone has strapped weights to my ankles, put me in a cage, and has thrown me into deep water. I see no way out of this darkness. Every day is a struggle. It takes so much effort for general self-care that i am slowly falling apart and i dont know how to stop this. It hurts me the most that they are happy and have replaced me with other people like i'm just some object.

I went from the busiest social life to the person who is in their bed day and night crying.

I want to fix my relationships with both of them, and i know this might take time, but i want to have hope. I need to have hope. I have nothing else to hold onto.

okeija February 16th, 2018

Hey =)

First your not lonely at all.
I gues you always will have someone to talk to.

Me myself heavy a serious critical anxiety disorder,
and i do feel hopeless sometimes since i lose connections with friends around me.

So i think the first thing for your might be to get more outside, before the anxiety gets even worse, do the stuff you realy dont want to do, meybe stuff that triggers anxiety, like leaving your room, even if you dont want to. Go outside, try to find someone to hang out with, even if u dont. If you do that a few times a week, anxiety will get so much better.

If u just let the anxiety play with you, it will get worse over time. So deal with it now :)