Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Full of sadness

kam6336 July 31st, 2022

My wife a few days ago said she wasn't sure if she wanted to be with me anymore then two days late she say that she wants to be with me that's she loves me and she's not going anywhere I don't know what to do after that iv had this uncontrollable urge to cry

Happy900 August 1st, 2022

@kam6336 I am so sorry to here this.

If you need support, please reach out to our amazing listener team.

I hope this helps.

gentleRabbit633 August 3rd, 2022

@kam6336

Dear Kam, I am so sorry that it has happened to you. It can be confusing and sad because of your wife's conflicting reactions. Have you tried talking to your wife and ask about why she wanted to leave you earlier and then what makes her decided to continue to love you? You can also share with your wife about how this makes you feel. Maybe she has a reason and there might be something that you two can work on together to build a better relationship.

Communications are very important in a relationship. I hope that you can communicate with your wife but if the communication gets difficult, professional counseling might be able to help. On 7 cups there are a lot of therapists available for you to explore. This can also be another option.

I wish you success in your communication with your wife. If you need further support, you can always leave us a message on this forum or reach out to a trained listener. Have a good day! 🙂