Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Comic book

Mikathewolfdog February 15th, 2018

Hey guys, so I have been thinking about a comic book for about 5 years now but never really thought of really what to do with it. A couple years ago I started to get really serious about it. I'm thinking I want to start it soon but, I'm not really sure where to start. Not to mention, I'm very afraid to admit to anyone really about it anymore since most people see it as "Well just do it" but I guess to put it this way, as you'd expect, it's not that simple for me at least. I really want to start it but I'm honestly really intimidated by it. If anyone could give any advice or help me out here I could really use it. I'm really passionate about it and don't want it to go to waste. The comic is going to be about a rapidly advancing future where fantasy creatures meet technology. The history is that a long time ago in this world, monsters and other higher-energy beings were believed to be nothing more than just a fantasy. One day, a few witches came forth to authorities and offered to help advance their technology and in exchange, these other-worldly creatures deemed as "monsters" by many would be considered normal citizens, Allowed to roam free on their own just like everyone else instead of living in secret. They agreed and many years later it was common to find technologically advanced humans with cyborg-like body parts places under the skin to benefit many who cannot posse "Magical qualities". The story revolves around a character who goes by the name of Mika L. bones. She is a cartoonist who isn't really sure what to do with her life and doesn't instill the most confidence. She is approached by two police officers one day who offers her the job as guardians of the town she lives in. Little does she know where her life would go from one seemly simple offer.

Yukihiko August 10th, 2018

@Mikathewolfdog

Wooahhh, this sounds interesting OwO (Yeah, I know I'm late, sorry :C)

I would totally check out your comic if you ever make it XD!!