Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Some Self Advice

itsJill August 25th, 2017

Sometimes, we tend to get anxious because there are so many questions and (scenarios that we think may happen) in our mind. We can't deny that sometimes, we feel so down about ourselves, thinking that "oh there's my friend, classmate, or co-worker and he/she's much better than me". Don't worry guys, most of us already experienced feeling it and I know, it's not doing any great thing to us. But, we need to come think of a new perspective. Like, why do we have to continue thinking that we're no good or we don't have a purpose? On the other hand, we should engrave in our minds that if they can do something great, it means that we can also do it! They are humans, and we're also humans. What's the difference right? We just don't have the same points of view, but we can do the things that we want to do if we'll just remember putting some hardwork in it. So always remember that we're all great and if you have a desire, don't give up.

Devin000 August 31st, 2017

So well said! Obviously enforcing is very difficult, but we have to keep in our minds, that we are all human! And we can accomplish anything that a human can accomplish!