Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Paranoia+Panic Attacks

muteTheVoice7196 July 20th, 2015

Okay, so has anybody else had this, because I feel seriously crazy- there is someone there. 24 hours a day. 7 days a week. I hear someone walking and whispering behind me but whenever I turn around there is no one there. I get panic attacks whenever something big happens so I posted this with anxiety because there's no paranoia forum to post this on. The panic attacks get really bad when I hear this thing, even little things that freak me out. Like at this youth thing, I kicked this soccer ball off because I was frustrated and then I couldn't see it. The only reason was that the person watching me grabbed it, and I freaked out and dropped the glass I was holding. When the glass hit the ground and shattered, I felt my heart shatter with it. I just feel so crazy having to run after this thing that I can never see.

Bknight7 July 20th, 2015

Synesthesia makes feel like you just described, I feel crazy!

Lee July 24th, 2015

@mutetheVoice7196

Thank you so very much for sharing your story. What you're going through certainly does sound terrifying. I really hope you're doing alright. I hope you know if you need anyone to talk to, myself and other great Listeners are here.

Lee.

Brian737 December 5th, 2015

Anxiety attacks question

just wondering if anyone can help. I've suffered from panic attacks and anxiety and depression most of my life. I'm on an antidepressant and an anti anxiety medication.

Several months ago my Mom passed away, she was my only relative left and I had so much to do getting her estate settled plus grieving at the same time. After everything was settled I've been suffering from constant anxiety, it feel like I'm right on the verge of a panic attack but doesn't go beyond that(most of the time) it's really hard to deal with this constant anxiety. I believe it's from the extended stress, but it's been a couple months and it doesn't seem to be improving. Any ideas would be appreciated.

thank you

Brian

Brian737 December 5th, 2015

Note.....this anxiety feeling is also making me apprehensive about going out of the house at times, afraid of having a full blown panic attack. I guess I'm worried about everything now. I feel so alone now that my Moms gone and I'm pretty old myself, never thought it'd have such an effect on me.

Thanks again everyone