Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Anxiety Attack or just a breakdown

SunflowerAnxiety January 31st, 2020

Or maybe just a breakdown. I cant make the difference anymore. I did a guided meditation before leaving bed. I took my dog out for a walk and during the walk I just started breathing heavy and overthinking about things happened during Christmas. As I was riding the elevator up to my place and I was alone I had a full breakdown crying and couldnt breathe. I immediately put a guided meditation to relieve the attack. After few deep breaths I calmed down and stopped crying but I cant stop shaking and I dont know how to deal with this. It happened 3 times in January.
I am so desperate and I feel so helpless.

Gloomygirl January 31st, 2020

@SunflowerAnxiety I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing such a difficult time. You did everything you could. You did walk your dog, tried meditation and reached out here. I am proud of you trying hard to get better. But as we both know, sometimes it gets a little too much to tackle it. It is okay to feel that way. No matter what happened to you at Christmas, it is not your fault. Something tells me that you are a strong person with a good heart, and you are capable of overcoming this.

You are not alone. Trust me, I know how you feel.

AlwaysAnxious1998 January 31st, 2020

@SunflowerAnxiety when I have anxiety attacks I too feel like I cant breathe, I also start to shake, feel extremely nauseous and dizzy. If you experience any of these just know that youre ok and its just a side effect of the anxiety attack. Try not to overthink it as it just makes it worse.