Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

sports

alexRose2610 May 25th, 2021

i love the sport i play, it’s my favorite thing to do. however, when i play i get extremely anxious and get scared to mess up. at my middle school, i was one of the better people on my team so naturally all eyes were on me and i was expected to be some godsend. i’m now in highschool and it’s really difficult because A) the stakes are higher now and B) my anxiety is a lot worse than it was in middle school. i dwell on every mistake i make and i don’t know how to improve my skills and to not care what others think of me.

Eudaimonia99 May 27th, 2021

@alexRose2610

Sounds like you feel anxious about staking your athletic career high up at this moment. It must be hard to not care about how other people think. This situation distracts you from paying attention to yourself and may influence the performance. See every mistake as a learning opportunity. Once you fix it, it will only make you stronger. Wish you the best.

matsukendg May 31st, 2021

I've been in the same situation, friend. I think that you need to find the right people that would not care if you play bad or not.

Ultimer June 9th, 2021

My friend, you wrote about betting... And I immediately remembered about my favorite activity. I stopped playing sports a few years ago, but I continue to follow the athletes and I also place sports bets on stoixima bonus. I wish you to reach the heights and success that you dream of! And so be it!

Vexshadow December 12th, 2021

I agree with the comment above. I also think sports betting can be a great choice to make money. All you need to do is find a reliable strategy and a good bookmaker. I bet on soccer, so I use a bookmaker with england league 2 predictions. This is a great option, so if you are new to this this is your chance to give it a try.

vanessakenna90210 December 14th, 2021

Performance Anxiety is pretty tough to deal with so I relate. When you have a lot of pressure to do well in your sport, it's scary to mess up because people expect you to be great at all times. What I've learned to do is to stop caring what others think of me and when I mess up I think of it as a learning experience, not a failure. When I view it this way, I realized that I had less anxiety and performed better because instead of focusing on what other people thought and how I was going to perform, I focused on my craft. Hope this helps!

Winter4ayear March 25th, 2023

@alexRose2610 I've been having the same problem a lot lately. Sports are so demanding in high school that my coach made me play in a tournament the day after my grandmother's funeral. Him and my dad were angry my mom and I wanted to go to the funeral instead of play. It's been so bad that I used to be the best on my team, and now I am nearly the worst. I'm seeking help, and I feel like this is a good step. I will pray for you. I wish you the best in your journey throughout everything, especially your sport.

Tnfkdg June 16th, 2023
Hello. It seems like you're interested in sports betting. If you enjoy wagering on sports and are searching for a reputable bookmaker with competitive odds, I suggest visiting the following website https://1xbetbd.com. By registering on this platform, you'll gain access to a diverse array of matches across various sports disciplines, allowing you to place your bets. Feel free to click on the provided link to explore and register with this reliable sports betting bookmaker