Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

regret that i didnt give just another attempt

eternaldarkness22 February 8th, 2023

hey,

i dont know who to tell this to, so im just putting this out there

im 18 year old indian

and as most of u know or dont know, the indian education system has this exam called JEE and basically it is an enterence for colleges, people who clear this exam are given admission in the most elite colleges in india

and like alot of students i had also given this exam, but i failed but it was due to the circumstances

i had just gone though a breakup and my parents werent exactly supportive at the time

but it breaks my heart when i see all these people who were my classmates joining into these elite institutes and i wish i was them but i joined a private institute even though i worked so hard and my parents wouldnt let me take a drop and i am one semister through in this institute and i just wish i couldve taken a drop and joined a better more elite institute

eternaldarkness22 OP February 8th, 2023

@eternaldarkness22

this is really making me sad these days and i wish there was some way out of this

greatfulArtlover7425 February 8th, 2023

@eternaldarkness22 I feel your pain. I have known failure in my education too many times to deny how much it hurts. Its such a big investment of energy and faith only to see yourself cut off from your old classmates in such unfair ways!

toughTiger6481 February 9th, 2023

@eternaldarkness22

can you take it again and transfer? or do you just need to embrace the path you are on and see this as an opportunity

reliableWest8997 February 9th, 2023

hi, if you can take it again, then you can always try again and not lose hope. If not, please do no despair, go on with your life, and try to make the best of what you have (sort of talking to myself also). If you cannot redo the exam, you can always find other ways to achieve what you want. I know it's hard, there is so much to be grateful, trust me you will find your way.

I do wish you the best

Mitanshi003 February 11th, 2023

@eternaldarkness22

Hi Eternal, how are you doing at present?

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you faced during your exam and the aftermath of your breakup and lack of support from your parents. That must have been a really challenging time for you.

It's normal to feel disappointed and compare yourself to others, especially when you see them achieving success. However, it's important to remember that everyone's journey is unique and has its own challenges and setbacks. You've made a choice to continue your education and that takes courage and determination.

Remember, you are capable and deserving of success, and with hard work and persistence, you can achieve your goals.

Sending strength and positive beams your way <3