Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Want to make some new friends and get advice

OPrimaDonna April 7th

Hi I'm Donna

I have anxiety disorder and depression, due to a lot of stressful situations in my life and health issues everything just took its toll.

It happened so unexpectedly and it's still very new and fresh to me, I'm trying to do everything I can to help myself feel better and back to my old self again.

I would love to make some new friends and would love to learn some new tips for anxiety

Thank You ☺️💜

Summer243900 April 7th

Hi, I'm so sorry you are going through this. Have had some experience with this myself as well. Maybe we can chat in a private room? I'd be happy to see if I can offer some support!

OPrimaDonna OP April 7th

Hi he's please, I would love that 😊 thank you

Summer243900 April 9th

@OPrimaDonna

You can dm me anytime! Looking forward hearing from you

Kristynsmama April 7th

@Dgirl27

Hi Donna.  It’s really nice to meet you.  I’m sorry to hear that you are having struggles with depression and anxiety.  Anxiety is definitely not easy to manage and there is a lot of support available here at 7 cups.

OPrimaDonna OP April 7th

Thank you Kristynsmama 😊

HopefulStoic April 9th

@OPrimaDonna  Hi Donna,

Have you dealt with high anxiety for a long time, or is this a recent accelerated spike?

I used to have panic attacks once every 3 months or so, but recently with my birth mother's passing, they became multiple times a day.  I had to take two weeks of taking care of myself to finally get them to mostly stop.  (I started sleeping at a regular schedule, making sure to leave enough time for 8 full hours; eating cleaner unprocessed food; exercising daily again; not watching dramatic shows; and avoiding overstimulation, like games or late night social media.)  Just wanted to share how overboard I had to go... it's dramatic and not for everyone, but it can be a relatively faster solution for some.

OPrimaDonna OP April 10th

Hi thank you so much for the reply

It was recent 2 months now

Just a lot of stressful situations took their toll on me and it was just too much for me to deal with, I'm taking anxiety medication now and thank you for the suggestions 😊 they sound extremely helpful