Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Sickness

ToffeeNugget2009 July 15th, 2023

Last night I always I felt sick. However I did end up nearly being sick which hasn't happened. I've barely slept and I always feel like I need a way to take my mind off of it. I couldn't sleep after because I was worried it would happen again and I was on my own. My mom ended up sleeping next to me as we were both tired and it was now about 12:30 in the morning. I slept fully through the night however I did wake up a bit earlier thank I usually do. I'm not sure if it's anxiety maybe I'm just ill or have eaten something bad but I've been feeling like it for a while so would say it's anxiety based. I have no clue what to do and how to get it away.

toughTiger6481 July 20th, 2023

@ToffeeNugget2009

late to respond to your item hopefully this eased or passed .... did you discover what caused your anxiety or illness?

ToffeeNugget2009 OP July 20th, 2023

Hey thanks for commenting. It's started to get better specifically with breathing techniques and meditation. I'm not too sure but a large part of it is overthinking and feeling like something could happen however unlikely it may be. It always starts when I'm trying something new or there's any changes in my routine but I've set myself a summer goal to try a few new things. This app has really been helping especially since its taught me how to cope with overthinking