Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Searching opinions for school journal!

CallMeFiorella May 26th

Hi!

I'm Fiorella, I'm Italian and I'm part of the school journal.

For the last publication, we're talking about music.

My group decided to talk about "Iris" by The Goo Goo Dolls, and we're going to talk about the thematic of social anxiety.

I was wondering, maybe someone can help me? Can you share your thoughts about the song itself and about social anxiety? I won't write them in the article, they're just to have an idea, and of course I won't say they come from you.

It's kind of urgent, so thank you. Have a good day!❤️

AskTara May 30th

@CallMeFiorella Hey Fiorella!

It's good you are writing about social anxiety. As someone with it, I would be happy to provide some insight into it.

Social Anxiety has not quite seen as to be a disorder, but definitely is. It makes people's lives difficult a lot. Interacting with new people is a challenge, for sure, but even talking to your old ones sometimes feels like a task. There is this constant fear of being seen stopping us from being our hundred percent self. Plus, there are physical symptoms of that fear too. Trembling hands, racing heartbeat, sweating, etc. A lot of people try to avoid social situations as much as they can because of this.

I hope this much info helps you, but If you need more or need to know about my experience more, feel free to reach out to me in messages and I would be happy to help! :)