Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Motivational - words of encouragement in difficult times

GentleBeing797 March 6th

Whoever you are and whatever difficult moment you may be going through, remember that in your own way you are special, you are unique, and your life is precious. No matter how dark the night you are facing may seem, know that the dawn always comes after every sunset, and the light of the sun is ready to welcome you and illuminate your face for a new day.

When all this is over, maybe you will laugh about it, or maybe you will remember how strong and resilient you have been to face every difficulty as best as you could.

Believe in yourself and follow your inner light, that voice that guides you and tells you: "you can do it, you will overcome all of this."

That invisible source of strength and inexhaustible love... because in reality you are made of that radiant light ♥️

reginalistener18 March 7th

I really appreciate you taking the time to write this. Things have been really stressful for me with dealing with loneliness and intense anxiety. This is an important and encouraging message. I hope you are having. I hope you have a great day today.

Vagi March 7th

@reginalistener18 hugs

hugs-love.gif

Tinywhisper11 March 7th

@GentleBeing797 ❤❤❤ thankyou ❤❤ such a sweet kind message ❤❤ hugs you tightly ❤