Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Feeling like it’s all gonna come crashing down

intuitiveCurrent2792 August 10th, 2023

my life has been going the best it’s been in years, but I can’t help but feel that I’m gonna crash and burn

Barltik2065 August 10th, 2023

@intuitiveCurrent2792

Hello Intuitive,

We hear you.

We can’t help but sometimes feel like when things start going our way, that something is right around the corner.

And for me, having someone say something like “why do you always see the negative” or something like just annoys the you know what out of me.

But you know what, I am going to be one of those people.

We are hear for you and we see you. We care and we know you are stronger than you think.

You are not alone. Chat with one of our Verified Listeners, click here for the list.

CalmRosebud August 10th, 2023

@intuitiveCurrent2792

It's understandable to feel this way, especially after experiencing difficulty in the past. It's important to remember that fear and worry can be a normal and common response to change and uncertainty, and that it's okay to feel that way. The key is to find ways to manage these feelings in a healthy and productive way.

🦁🌹One thing to consider is that negative self-talk and catastrophizing can exacerbate feelings of fear and worry, and it's important to be mindful of our thoughts and how they affect our feelings. It's okay to acknowledge and accept these feelings without allowing them to consume us.

🦁🌹It's also helpful to focus on the present moment and the positives in our lives, rather than allowing ourselves to become consumed by fear and worry about what might happen in the future. This can help us maintain a balanced and realistic perspective, and to appreciate the progress and success that we have already achieved.

Remember that you are a capable and resilient person, and that you have the ability to navigate these challenges and create a life that you find fulfilling and meaningful. Take care of yourself, and reach out for support when you need it. We are here for you!

Love and Courage 🦁, Tas 🌹