Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Break up

Welkin April 13th, 2023

If someone going through breakup then they chat with me I also going through the same...we had a 4-year relationship she cheat on me and left me when i need her at my worst phase...if someone feels depressed then they share their feeling with me.😊😊

fruityPond7887 April 17th, 2023

@Welkin Hi Welkin! I hope you are doing okay. I am so sorry to hear about your breakup. You don't deserve to be treated that way and I know how painful it must be. We have Listeners available 24/7 and you can chat with them by joining the general request queue or by browsing for a Listener here! You can change the filters to find a Listener that has experience with breakups too! Please know that you are never alone and you will get through this! I am thinking of you!

optimisticVase4546 April 20th, 2023

Ya I'm going to through same it was 3 year relationship I asked her for marriage she said I'm not sure about you then I was so anxious, my mind couldn't process that I went so anxious, getting panic attacks 3 times a day while in office I get panic attacks again she came back and then again' she goes away and it's just so much to take for me I lost all my healing I never wanted relationship with her but she made me love her and then she is doing something it is full confusing , I already had so much anxiety which my parents family gave me it took me 4 year just to talk with people and now she made it worse I feel pitty to exist it's hard to even talk to her always feeling anxious today I talked to her in middle of conversation she left me on seen now my anxiety is on high