Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Diagnosed at 35

I'm angry. After so long. This thing has basically ruined my life and I was blaming myself for it. I been feeling like my life is wasted even before the diagnosis. I've had opportunities and resources, but it's amounted to disappointingly little. I've let everyone down, most of all myself. I'm angry this thing exists and that I'm 30 year deep in this hole (aka depression...yeah?...Get it?)

Hope has always been thin for me. But until I'm freed from guilt of checking out, I've no choice but to continue working/stumbling through it. Life. Sigh.

Rant over. Ty. Sorry. Be well. Etc.

juliak1968 June 27th

@warmheartedTalker2597

Never ever give up! The worst of storms will always pass followed by some of the most beautiful blue skies and sun shining so brightly. When I feel the blessings of the great weather and have said to myself "I'm so grateful that I didn't " You're not alone!! As we all support each other, we grow mentally strong because we learn so much, and now we have the tools (or you will soon) to cope and establish a healthy routine with some practicing self discipline, and as we support each other we get that sense of purpose some of us are missing. (I was)

Your not alone here

Blessings, Day