Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Friends?

Pansexua1 May 2nd

I feel like alot of people dont understand what adhd is, I need a friend who can relate to this so we can support eachother, Do you feel the same? People who dont have adhd saying "Just focus" or "this is an easy task" to even saying "you speak too fast" or "You always talk alot" even having parents say "Adhd is nothing, Your baby sister has autism, now that is a real thing" that hurt alot... I need someone to validate me, like how i validate others. 

I feel you. I am the same way. I am 46 and was just diagnosed. Nobody gets it. Especially with me because I have been in the same engineering job for 23 years. They think because of that, it must not be that bad. They don’t understand why I struggle with paperwork and time and organization. I have been asking for help for years. I just didn’t know what the problem was until now. It all makes sense now. I 100% know what you are going through and how you feel. Hopefully you are younger than me and are able to get help early. Since my diagnosis I have been treated differently and not in a good way. I am so depressed and anxious. I was before, but now it is 10 times worse.

I hope this helps.

Very interesting

@Pansexua1 I could help supporting! I also need support though