Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Sex sex sex

ariellmt August 6th, 2021

Oh sweet beautiful sex. It's always and I mean ALWAYS on my mind. Generally speaking this isn't too much of an issue for me personally. I make sex jokes, think about sex, masterbate alot. Alot. Doesn't bother me. So long as I'm getting some. But I'm in a relationship where we have no sex. We haven't in over a month. It's affecting everything in my life. I'm over eating, I'm depressed, my self esteem is down, I'm masterbating 2x as much, I can't concentrate on most things, at least without significant effort to clear my head and focus. And I'm being a massive C*NT to everyone. I've had people tell me my attitude has gotten really bad. My mom literally tells me I need to go get laid so I'll calm tf down. I'm literally laying in bed with my boyfriend right now and before I opened this app I was looking at vibrators so I can go do curbside pickup on my way home. I can't think about shit else. It physically hurts when I'm turned on. I'm getting very bored with my toys and honestly I'm worried I'm gonna end up hurting myself in order to keep it interesting. Last week I actually passed out from choking myself during masterbation. (This isn't something I'd normally do during masterbation but I'm just so bored) I'm not sure what to do. I'm not a cheater, I've left relationships before because we didn't have enough sex and I'm trying really hard not to keep doing that. Not to leave, not to cheat and every day it just gets harder. What do you do in this situation?

Rockohandsome353 August 6th, 2021

Listen internal sound of your soul and do that thing which he want

limePrune7069 August 15th, 2021

What kind of advice is that, come on man 😅

adaptablePeach2158 August 7th, 2021

I'm truly so very sorry that your going through all of this, I've read your post at least 4 times and I can feel your pain and emotions coming through. To actually come here and open up about the deepest feelings and struggles your going through took real courage and I thank you for that. I struggle with some of the things you do too but at this time I don't have a mate. What really hit was when you mentioned laying in bed beside your bf and not being able to be in the moment, I think he maybe could help you too, but I don't know the situation there. I'm sure he has to notice though, I know I would. Please know there are alot of great people and support here and I believe you have come to the right place for help. I will also do my very best to help bur will definitely support you and listen to you, if that helps Please don't give up, you can overcome this.

limePrune7069 August 15th, 2021

As far as I'm concerned, I would try to talk to a professional and I would give the same advice to friends or family.

I don't know about bdsm enough to say something smart here but I feel that passing out while having sex would be a signal for me.

I feel the issue is somewhere else and maybe a therapist could help. I also don't think the goal is to put yourself in that type of danger but that just my feeling from what you wrote.

M.

aliyahbaby6 August 25th, 2021

Message me if you’d like to talk more about this hun! I can listen to you if you’d like!

aliyahbaby6 August 25th, 2021

Message me if you’d like to talk more about this hun! I can listen to you if you’d like!

NiceCaringMan89 March 6th

Sounds like you need more orgasiums, I would try and have one at least once a day

MrMagic April 17th

Sorry to know. I know how hard it is.

It sounds like you're really struggling with the lack of intimacy in your relationship, and it's taking a toll on your emotional and physical well-being. Communication is crucial in situations like this—have an open and honest conversation with your boyfriend about your needs. If you're looking for other ways to explore your desires safely, milfs nearby on Tenderbang.com might offer some ideas or connections. Finding a healthy balance is key, so don’t hesitate to seek support if needed.