Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Boyfriend isn't able to stop craving cuckolding and hotwifing

limegreenThinker890 September 10th, 2021

I don't know what to do anymore. If you read this and have any advice at all I would really really appreciate it. I'm sorry if any of this comes across as blunt, I'm kind of just very emotional.

My boyfriend and I have been dating for two years now. We're both 21 and in college. We've dated for two years and recently opened up about being into cuckolding and hotwifing even though he doesn't want to be. He loves me so much but is dealing with so much stress and when he's in the mood je can't think of anything else other than me looking at him as I fuck someone else. He feels extreamly guilty about it later. But the time being we work things out by me sharing pictures, he finding people to cum tribute and jacking off to it. But this isn't enough and I'm not able to provide. He is suicidal. He can't take it anymore. We can't meet because of covid. I dont know what to do anymore. We cant afford therapy, his family doesn't believe in it. He's been dealing with undiagnosed depression for most of his life. I'm sorry the info is thrown around. I just dont know what to do anymore.