Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Boyfriend is addicted to Hotwifing

limegreenThinker890 July 30th, 2021

My boyfriend and I have been together for almost three years now. Around 5 months back he revealed that he's been wanting take part in hotwifing. This would involve sending pictures of me (explicit and not) to people and getting off to it together. I don't want to agree to this. I cannot really. He tries his best to stay away from it and not ask for it but the temptations grow increasingly bad. He is currently under a lot of stress and tension, is possible depressed but cannot get a formal diagnosis because his parents do not believe in mental health. He is trying a lot to not let this get between us, he wishes everyday that he didn't have this need. But its worse when one of the only thing that makes him feel relief ended up being this. I dont know what to do to help. I hate saying no to him and everyday I want to be okay with this but the moment I close my eyes and imagine that I feel disgusted with myself and hate myself. Please any help at all on how to cope with this would be appreciated. Thank you for reading this far.

MrProsper August 2nd, 2021

You shouldn’t feel guilty. He should seek for help and not pressure you to do anything. You should support him and love him in any way you can! Take care and God bless!

turquoiseCake6450 September 17th, 2021

I'm sorry but i disagree with the other post. If you feel disgusted with yourself, that's not okay! You should never feel pressured to do something you aren't comfortable with and he should never out you in that position if he cares about you. Yes, he may be stressed and in pain but it doesn't give him the right to make you feel terrible. He needs a therapist. YOU are not his therapist