Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Fear of losing wife

wittyApricot1060 July 16th, 2023

I am not married. But I dont know why I am fearing this too much.

I have a doubt and fear about, Does every married woman fantasize to have sex with other man? Do they unsatisfied about the husband's p*nis size after having intercourse many times ??

toughTiger6481 July 16th, 2023

@wittyApricot1060

I do not think that is something to worry about....

intimacy in marriage is about a connection. it stays the same even after years ... what causes someone to stray is loss of that connection.

YourCaringConfidant July 16th, 2023

@wittyApricot1060 You do not have to be married to display fears such as this. It is unfortunate that these fears have made their way into your mind. I want you to know that your feelings are valid though and I hope one day soon, the fears will disappear for you. Marriage is hard and it takes a lot of work-- from both people. To answer your question though... no, not all married woman go fantasizing about other men. I am sure some women do though (hence why some times people go act on it and cheat). But just because some do, not every woman does and it would not be good to assume that they do. Marriage is sacred is what I believe. Please do not think all women are the same because we all act and think differently. Take care of yourself, Apricot.

Chevy90 July 16th, 2023

i feel this sometimes. i remind myself that thoughts are just thoughts and we don’t own people. so what if our greatest fears come true? love and pain are a package but it’s additional self harm to worry “in advance”. intrusive thoughts will always come.