Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I also have addiction, and It scares the ------ out of me.

KathyAmorato February 4th, 2020

Hey, Just wanted to add, that I myself have an adiction. Ot has been on and off, and now ON again, Scares the day lights out of me.

Have a nice day

Kate

lovelyWhisper66 February 4th, 2020

@KathyAmorato Hello Kate, welcome to 7Cups. We are happy to have you here with us. I am sorry to hear that you are struggling; how are you coping these days? If you ever need to talk with someone, you can connect with a listener at any time. Feel free to also update us on how you are doing whenever you'd like.

If you have any concerns or questions, let us know. Best wishes; we are here for you! :)

KathyAmorato OP February 6th, 2020

@lovelyWhisper66

Gregory234 February 10th, 2020

I don't know what kind of addiction you have, but I feel your pain. I used to be addicted to cocaine. It was such a hard time for me and my family. I tried overcome my addiction by myself, but I couldn't. My mother found a good rehab center for me https://addictionresource.com/drugs/cocaine/. What surprised me was that it was free. About two months and I get out there being another person. Of course, it is difficult not to start again, but here my family and friends helkped me a lot. And my desire to overcome no doubt played a great role. My life is much better now. So, don't give up, you can do this! I do hope, you will have your addiction only in memories soon.